Conductor rails Bare and Insulated
Copper full bare rails or with copper bolster:
- Manufactured in 7 meter lengths.
- Hot dip galvanized profiles with a minimum thickness of 4mm
- The steel and copper profiles are connected by a dovetail, guaranteeing an effective connection; shock and dilations proof.
- Equipped with Steatite insulators, offers a insulation guarantee without humidity absorption, even in inner, outer or aggressive atmospheres.
- The insulators can be cleaned without water, always with no tension.
Insulated conductor rails:
Supplied in 5 meter lengths and IP23 protection against casual contacts. The modular installation concept enables a vertical, horizontal or even curvilinear installation (minimum radium 1500mm)
The number and type of rail would be defined by the characteristics of the equipment that has to be feed.